Real Estate Advice and Tips gives you the opportunity to promote your articles, website, products and services. Authors are allowed to create their own ads and display them in their articles. By making the ads clickable, readers can generate leads, contacts, sales, and followers for the author. Additionally, the articles create backlinks to the site where readers are sent. Google indexes articles on our site to give them maximum exposure and target visitors. Hereafter, references to you, your, author, publisher refer to the author of the article. References to we, our, us, and company refer to RealEstateAdviceandTips.com and its parent company Sky Mind Media. To become an Author is $49.99 A YEAR. Contact us below to get your account set-up.
By subscribing to and becoming an author on RealEstateAdviceandTips.com you UNDERSTAND AND AGREE to the following:
- Articles must be original and unique. You may not submit articles written by other authors. They may not be rebranded. You must be the sole owner of all copyrights. Articles written by ghostwriters are acceptable as long as they are used only by you.
- Articles may not be submitted more than once (no duplicates).
- All articles must be in English. Other languages are not accepted, even on links. Articles must contain paragraphs, have spellcheck functionality, and be proofread for grammatical errors before submission. We will monitor submissions and will reject these that do not meet the standards.
- If your article contains inaccurate or inaccurate information, you will be solely responsible for it. You agree not to publish content that infringes on any intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights of others, including copyrights or trademarks unless you own the rights or have the owner’s written permission to do so. If someone violates your copyright, you will be responsible for taking legal action against them at your expense.
- You agree not to publish any material which is obscene, pornographic, unlawful, harassing, abusive, or hateful to anyone. You won’t post revenge information, photos, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or gambling activities.Articles cannot discuss hacking or cracking websites, phones, or any other device. Likewise, you personally guarantee that whatever you publish will not contain a virus, Trojan horse, or other malware intended to cause damage, interfere with, intercept data, or otherwise harm this website or the people using it.
- Videos or movies downloaded from the internet are forbidden.
- You allow us to (1) publish your articles on RealEstateAdviceandTips.com and other Sky Mind Media sites, (2) syndicate your articles via RSS feed, (3) post your articles to our newsletters, (4) post your articles on our social media sites, (5) translate your articles.
- You will not be paid for submitting your articles to our site or if and when your articles are published by us or by anyone else. Even though we will do our best to draw people to our website, there is no guarantee your article will be viewed or reprinted.
- You agree that you will not sell any article obtained from our directory without written consent from the author. This includes selling individual articles or a compilation.
- If you have affiliate or referral link, they must open in a new window so that the reader is not forced to leave our website to follow the link. You agree to keep hyperlinks “live” so that users will be taken to the destination it advertises. You may include no more than three links in each article and no more than three links in your author signature. Articles with broken links will be removed.
- You grant us permission to put our own ads and affiliate links in your articles.
- We reserve the right to place your article in a more appropriate category.
- If your article does not meet our editorial guidelines, we may edit your article, with or without your permission.
- You hereby agree that we may promote, advertise, and market our website, RealEstateAdviceandTips.com, according to our discretion.
- Pop-ups are not allowed in any articles. You agree not to use any articles obtained from RealEstateAdviceAndTips.com in any form of spam or unsolicited mail.
- We cannot confirm whether each user is who he or she claims to be. Using content from other users of your subscription is at your own risk. If misuse has occurred, we are not responsible since we do not engage in user-to-user dealings. If you have a dispute with another user, you release Real Estate Advice and Tips from any claims, demands, and damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, direct or indirect, disclosed or undisclosed, that may arise out of or result from that dispute.
- We are not responsible for any failure on our part to store uploaded content or other information you place on this website. It is your responsibility to keep off-line copies and backups of any content or information you upload to our website. We protect the functionality and integrity of the site but cannot be held liable for damage caused by hackers or malware.
- You will not edit, reword, or change any part written by someone else.
- All content uploaded by an author belongs to that author. All other content, including but not limited to trademarks, text, and graphics, belong to this website and are protected by international laws.
- You grant RealEstateAdviceandTip.com the right to publish your articles on their websites and newsletters or in their resource box, provided the article content is not changed in any way and you are given credit as the author.
- Authors are responsible for staying up to date on our Terms of Service for Authors, which are subject to change without prior notice.
- Articles from authors who do not maintain their author subscriptions may be removed or remain published at the discretion of RealEstateAdviceandTips.com.
- If you disagree with all of these terms, please do not join as an author or submit your articles. We reserve the right to ban authors who ignore these terms.
Cancellation of Subscription
If you cancel or delete your account before the end of the subscription period, a prorated refund will be given for the days not used. If you are using PayPal auto-renewal for your subscription, you can cancel it before the end of the subscription period. By doing so, subscription fees will no longer be due automatically. You will still be allowed to submit articles until the end of the subscription period. After this action, subscriptions must be renewed manually.